- Managing Partner
Attorney Kevin L. Beard was licensed in 1987 and has more than 20 years of practice experience in family law. Mr. Beard is committed to protecting his clients' rights in a range of a domestic relations and family legal issues, understanding that every case is unique and requires a creative and attentive approach.
When it comes to his family law practice, Mr. Beard is in it for the "long haul." He is committed to offering skilled and knowledgeable representation for his clients' immediate legal problem, but equally important, he is dedicated to building long-lasting client relationships founded on the idea that your attorney should not only be your advocate, but a trusted advisor and counselor on family law matters for years to come.
As part of his family law practice, Attorney Beard handles wills, estates, living wills, and related matters. Mr. Beard also handles serious personal injury cases involving auto accidents, bicycle accidents, wrongful death, dog bites, drowning and medical malpractice.
Mr. Beard is licensed to practice in the State of Maryland, the U.S. District Court for District of Baltimore, and the U.S. Supreme Court. He is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, Baltimore County Bar Association, and is the President of Catonsville High School Comet Booster Club.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Family Law - Divorce, Custody, Visitation, Child Support, Alimony
- Domestic Violence
- Third-Party Custody & Grandparents' Rights
- Personal Injury - Auto Accidents, Bicycle Accidents, Dog Bites, Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice
- Wills & Estates
- Maryland, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1987
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1992
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Washington College, Maryland
Honors and Awards
- MVLS - Ten Year Volunteer Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- Baltimore County Bar Association, Member
- Howard County Bar Association, Member
- Maryland Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association - Family and Juvenile Law Section, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Catonsville High School Comet Booster Club, President
- Kappa Alpha